A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
What is Mighty Retro Zero ?
Mighty Retro Zero is a minimalistic game where you control a tiny player like megaman with full references to old great games using only 8 colors, pixels like punchs and addictive gameplay.
At the moment there are 3 game modes planned: History, Retro levels and Time Attack/Puzzle. Other modes can be added later but at least the game will have the previous ones.
The game is still in development and not have any release date yet (2015). Actually the game runs on PC, Mac, Linux and Flash. OUYA version in progress
- Great and addictive levels based on the old greatest hits.
- Funny encounters with your best characters of all the time.
- Portals and Jetpacks! :O
- Launch arrows that stuck on walls to walk/jump over them!.
- Carry/Push/Hit and launch blocks that can destroy enemies.
- All the bugs i'm sure you will find in the game.
How can I support the game?
- You can vote the game on STEAM Greenlight
- Spread the word sharing this page on Twitter, Facebook or whatever.
- Donate anything if you want before download the game.
- You can buy some AWESOME Mighty Retro Zero T-Shirts on Society6.
Last version features (Alpha 0.12)
- Intro, title screen and playable menus
- 8 Inca levels
- Arkanoid and Pang! based Level
- One Challenge/Puzzle level
- Gamepad Compatible (Xbox 360) (1=On / 0=OFF)
- Added an intuitive level to learn the basics.
Controls & How to play
Cursors = Move
X or B = Shoot
Z or N = Jump
A or V = Launch Arrows
R = Reset Zone
M = Go to Main Menu
ESC = Exit Aplication
Press UP near movable objects to carry them. Throw them pressing up or Up+Left/Right for desired direction.
If you have fuel press jump in the air to active the jetpack.
You can propulsate from one wall to other pressing jump when the player is in the air and near of one of them.
Click download now to get access to the following files: